• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton to Ferrari in 2025

Makes you think that Horner was probably telling the truth about the contact between him and Hamilton.

2 seasons with 0 wins, he obviously has no faith in the 2024 car.

Makes you think that Horner was probably telling the truth about the contact between him and Hamilton.

2 seasons with 0 wins, he obviously has no faith in the 2024 car.
He's clearly always wanted to drive for Ferrari, and Ferrari have been interested to varying degrees for several years. If he felt Merc were going to give him a car to win the title, I don't think he'd have gone. The fact he put a break clause in his new contract after the first year suggests he wasn't confident when he signed it, and the fact he's chosen to exercise it now before the first season of the contract begins suggests he's not enamoured with how the new car is shaping up.

I also wonder whether Ferrari have been able to convince him that they're in a great position for the 2026 regulation changes.

I think the W15 is a bit of a red herring. I think it's just the case that he wants to race for Ferrari, something he's been open about a lot. Either the W15 is competitive or it's not, I think either way he'd still want to move to Ferrari and he is very close to Fred Vasseur.

Reactions: GDM
Back