• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Half Life 2

Just wondered if any zone type people are playing HL2. I got it yesterday and it is one awsome game.

CS source also kicks ar$e. I play online as The Fitter also. Move over Call of Duty as CS regains the multiplayer crown.

Nah, Halo 2 on Xbox is miles better than half life. I've played both, and nothing can beat online 16 player team battles
smile.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Nov. 21 2004,12:09)]Nah, Halo 2 on Xbox is miles better than half life. I've played both, and nothing can beat online 16 player team battles
smile.gif
wink.gif
You used to get more then that on the original Half-Life
rock.gif

So their not using the same servers for both then ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Nov. 21 2004,11:09)]Nah, Halo 2 on Xbox is miles better than half life. I've played both, and nothing can beat online 16 player team battles
smile.gif
wink.gif
Half Life 2 is a single player game. Counter Strike is the multiplayer mod. 16 man server, pah !!, try 40 man servers for a real battle.

Also without trying to get into the xbox vs pc battle there is no comparison between an Xbox game and pc game. Xbox is an out of date pc at best.

Still HL2 is comming to the xbox soon
smile.gif

yeah on a more serious note I did have the original half life but only so I could play Counter Strike. I've heard the new one has got a much needed overhaul on the GFX front. CS online was one fo the finest multiplayer experiences, until I get to play PES4 online on the PC!"

PES4?
rock.gif

CS has indeed had a major overhaul. Graphics are nice but the biggest change is in the physics dept. Explosions cause bodies\debris to fly, shoot barrels etc and they move. Players and objects act as they should. The mod community are gonner have a field day with this baby.
smile.gif

Back