• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Geoffrey King

tommytwoholes

After sending an annoying email to the club regarding the credit card season ticket situation. I didn't think i would here another thing, but this morning i have received a personal email from geoffrey King. I have fowarded on my work number and i am expecting a call from him sometime today. Not exactly sure what to expect from the call but i will let you know what was discussed as soon as.

Not being funny (primarily because I can't be) but Geoffrey might look upon this as a personal and private telephone conversation. He might not be too happy to find the details of it put on this messageboard and be far less accomodating to supporter enquiries and / or gripes in future.

How about people just PMing you or something and telling people that way if you really want to relay what was said?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ May 19 2004,12:10)]Not being funny (primarily because I can't be) but Geoffrey might look upon this as a personal and private telephone conversation.  He might not be too happy to find the details of it put on this messageboard and be far less accomodating to supporter enquiries and / or gripes in future.
Knowing how Mr King works that is very sound advice!

I too, have e-mailed both Mr King and Ron Martin but to date have had the usual zero response!
rock.gif

I never for one moment said that i would quote every last comment. And basicly its got to be good publicity that he is answering emails to the club especially when it was sent directly to the shop and not him. In all honesty i am hardly the sort of person too be bothered about the wrath of Geoff.
blues.gif

I know what you're saying, Tommy, but I still believe I've made a valid point. Geoff would be far less likely to answer other supporters queries or concerns if even a part of whatever private correspondence he went into was put onto a public forum, irrespective of how bothered you may or may not be.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ May 19 2004,13:36)]I know what you're saying, Tommy, but I still believe I've made a valid point.  Geoff would be far less likely to answer other supporters queries or concerns if even a part of whatever private correspondence he went into was put onto a public forum, irrespective of how bothered you may or may not be.
Agreed. He'd also be hopping mad... and since Geoff comes across as tetchy at the best of times, I imagine that's something to be avoided...

wow.gif
tounge.gif

Its probably best he doesn't call then because i dont really like talking to argumentative people at the best of times and the fuse has been known to be fairly short.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ May 19 2004,14:00)]Its probably best he doesn't call then because i dont really like talking to argumentative people at the best of times and the fuse has been known to be fairly short.
Argumentative, with a touch of arrogance and condescension thrown in for good measure. Oh, and I hope you like being spoken to as if you're something he's just trodden in. Should be fun.

Back