• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Future Of SZ, Part 2

Leeboy

Original and possibly best🦐
Staff member
Morning all,

Thats right, myself, Napster and Javea Shrimper ( formally Westcliff Shrimper ) are now the big fat controllers.

What I would like to say to you all is we have some very new, exciting ideas to bring to Shrimperzone to make it the definitive Southend United Fans website, but these things take time to implement so PLEASE, PLEASE be patient with us while we do a Ranieri and 'tinker around'.
We will obviously continue to put up Match Reports and as much Team News as we can, when we get it.

Here's to a brighter future for SZ and for Southend United FC.

Lee

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 12 2004,08:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 12 2004,08:43)]myself, Napster and Javea Shrimper ( formally Westcliff Shrimper ) are now the big fat
You're not wrong......
aaah, my first warning........
wink.gif

As Scrivs wanders off to bed with Uncle Ron and Moley and before the gang of three implement the new revolutionary changes, let us fellow shrimpers remember the man who made it happen and who SUFC have inherited.......

2001-02-31.jpg

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (new bloke @ May 12 2004,10:08)]Would you trust this man to baby sit your children
wow.gif

laugh.gif
I would like to add a big thanks to Scrivs for all his effort and hard work this has enabled me to do little effort and no work at all for the last year...

Well Done Dave

Artful, yet again you are a legend. Great work on the photo, fella!

laugh.gif

Sorry you didn't manage to secure the photo of our leggy lovelies, the Cheeky Girls, though. Twas not for lack of SZ effort, I feel.

rock.gif

Matt

More info than TLG? Now i wouldn't go that far ... and i dont think the lads will mind me saying that!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

damn right Kev, we work for a living, not like them sponging students over at TLG.

Watching the U-19's away on a Tuesday night in January?  Do me a favour...............
wink.gif
wink.gif

Back