• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update For Jason Demetriou thanking him for 8 years service to the club.

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
We have done a few over the years, the last one being Adam Barrett? but I think Demi is fully deserving of this honour from us all on The Zone for his loyal service over the years. They cost about £320 these days to make up with the pics, framing etc so I am putting it out there now.

We should do one for JD and will you be willing to contribute towards the costs?

This was the AB one. Lets say its £10 a pledge. Please add your name in this thread to support this.

Just donate on The Green button in the Nav bar to contribute then let me know please

adam barrett montage (1).jpg

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Demi but he has been a good servant to the club and I do like to always contribute to whatever goes on here at the zone.

I'm in - And donation paid. Any chance we could get a still of that wonderous moment when he decided to slice the Slovenia player in half?

Transaction ID: 0LV53100LV060840S

Back