• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Football Content Awards 2024-25 - vote for D1versity, ShrimperStats & Chris Phillips!

Hi All,

I’m proud to announce that I am running it back at the FCA’s for the 3rd consecutive year. You’ve all helped to get me this far and I am truly grateful for every single one of you who has supported me on this journey.

Final time may I ask you all to vote for myself down below using link if you think I am worthy of winning such an award.

Best In Non League , D1VERISTY

Also note that there are a couple of known names within the Best in Non League category under editorial (Chris Phillips, Shrimperstats and All At Sea)

Also looks like the club is up for Best Football Club (producing content across all platforms) under Non-league.

Worth voting for the club just for the kit launch video on its own

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I’m delighted to announce that I’ve been selected as a finalist in the 2024 Football Content Awards!

Thank you to everyone who has read my analysis, and voted for me in the initial phase!

If you’d like to vote for me in the final, using the below link, please scroll down to ‘Best in Non-League’ and vote for ‘ShrimperStats’ in the Editorial section.

Thank you, and remember to also for for @D1versity in his respective category! 💙

Also note that there are a couple of known names within the Best in Non League category under editorial (Chris Phillips, Shrimperstats and All At Sea)

Also looks like the club is up for Best Football Club (producing content across all platforms) under Non-league.

Worth voting for the club just for the kit launch video on its own
Thank you for this.
Chris Philips, Shrimperstats, All at Sea & the club itself are up for awards also so please give them the votes the deserve as well. 💙

Back