• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flavs

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐🦐
Apparently not going to be quite as cute for a while - taken from 606:

Made his league debut at Cardiff in November, as Speroni's wife was giving birth. We lost 2-1, and he let in a goal that many felt Speroni, with his excellent reactions, would have kept out.

Since then its only been reserve outings for Flavs, and about a month or so ago, he playing for Palace Reserves (against Southampton Res, might have been), and got his teeth knocked out, and is out for the rest of the season. Nasty injury, he was in a lot of pain apparently.

So he won't be coming back on loan, should keep some people's mouths shut!
Hope he recovers, I knew he was small but small enough to get his face kicked in?

I loved Flavs while he was here but can't say I miss him now he's gone. He took the money at Palace knowing he was probably always going to be no.2, (which I don't blame him for as he may as well make as much as he can in the time he has left as a player) so it was his choice to be a bench warmer.

Secondly, he's probably the only one of our 'big name' players who left after last season who's replacement has turned out to be equally as good if not better.

Shame about his teeth though, had such a lovely smile..

I loved Flavs while he was here but can't say I miss him now he's gone. He took the money at Palace knowing he was probably always going to be no.2, (which I don't blame him for as he may as well make as much as he can in the time he has left as a player) so it was his choice to be a bench warmer.

Secondly, he's probably the only one of our 'big name' players who left after last season who's replacement has turned out to be equally as good if not better.

wiggy will be crushed!!!!!

;)

Hope he recovers, good servant to the club. Very happy with Mildy though.

Well said about Flavs replacement i would go for the better option.

nothing to do with the fact we were only offering him a 1 year contract whereas palace offered him 3?

If only. Warnock doesn't usually have a sub 'keeper.

Back