• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Final Rallying Cry

TUMBO

To all Southend fans, young and old.

Before a ball is kicked on this season I wanted to reach out and call for patience and calm.

COSU, the management team & club staff have done their part - now it is over to us.

There may well be times this season where we go 3-4 games (or more) without a win. Just because we deserve promotion, doesn't mean we will immediately get it.

Trust in the process and let's make Fortress Roots Hall a place to fear.

I know our atmosphere can drag the ball into the net, we've seen it so many times.

I'm certain I'm not the only one who has spent the last year at times frantically smashing F5 on either twitter or this forum.

So while the expectation is for promotion, let's never forget the times we fielded only 1 sub, our date nights and away days with HMRC, we came so close to never having a club and I'm feeling incredibly lucky having a game to go to today.

How fitting we start the season against a team that donated money to us in our hour of need.

Back the boys for the whole season, naturally there will be ups and downs but our continued support for the players and management team can drag us through tough times once more.

Let's make a lot of noise, play our part and make this a place teams will fear coming to.

Enjoy the game, and up the Shrimpers.

Back