• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

February is our season

February is a massive month for us. We have taken an away point from Ori*nt which could and should have been 3, but we can't dwell on that too much as its gone now. Our remaining matches in February will define our season. We now have 5 matches against sides that we know we can beat. If we are to be in with a shout of the play-offs these are the matches we need to WIN, not draw. I reckon that we need at least 10 points from these games to be in the mix.

(H) Hartlepool
(A) Millwall
(H) Bournemouth
(A) Yeovil
(A) Cheltenham

- G

I would agree that this is our best chance to get any momentum. The promotion form I mentioned in the other thread would be 2 ppg so 10 seems like a good shout with a decent start to March too.

If every game's like the Orient game then it should at least be entertaining.

I would agree that this is our best chance to get any momentum. The promotion form I mentioned in the other thread would be 2 ppg so 10 seems like a good shout with a decent start to March too.

If every game's like the Orient game then it should at least be entertaining.

good point hutton is that colin hutton?

Back