• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Call-Up!

Napster

No ⭐
Tom Jordan and Roscoe d'Sane...

England National Game XI boss Paul Fairclough has been forced to make changes to his squad for Tuesday night's friendly against a Belgium Under-20 team at Darlington. .

After calling up Tamworth pair Scott Rickards and Tom Jordan, Fairclough added Accrington captain Peter Cavanagh, Canvey defender Gavin Cowan and Aldershot midfielder Anthony Charles.

England National Game XI squad: Goalkeepers: Phil Smith (Margate), James Bittner (Exeter City).

Defenders: Gavin Cowan (Canvey Island), Peter Cavanagh (Accrington Stanley), Tom Jordan (Tamworth), Lewis Hogg (Barnet).

Midfielders: Anthony Charles (Farnborough Town), Chris Murphy (Telford United), Sam Ricketts (Telford United), David Perkins (Morecambe).

Forwards: Anthony Elding (Stevenage Borough), Luke Rodgers (Shrewsbury Town), Roscoe D'Sane (Aldershot Town), Aaron McLean (Aldershot Town), Scott Rickards (Tamworth).

Blimey. What's the "National Game XI"? Are they all on the game, or something?

Presumably it's the England Amateur XI; that being so, why don't they call the team that?

Matt

Tom Jordan f**k me!

The turning circle of a large cruise linear the ability of Napster, and now he's representing oh country!

What a group of misfits - the only one I think might be any good is Rodgers at Shrewsbury, and I might be getting confused between his real ability and his perceived ability on Championship Manager - which is easy to do when you're on the other side of the world and don't see many games. A little bit off topic, CM seems to think that Mark Warren is one of the best defenders in England - I tried to sign him for Blues and he laughed at me!

Also James Bittner the Exeter City keeper was on a week's trial at Southend during the close season. Southend preferred Ryan Robinson to him, I'd have chosen Bittner.
sad.gif

Back