• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

East Thurrock game

According to BBC Essex at lunchtime today the friendly against East Thurrock has been postponed.

No reason was given.

Two months before the game is due to take place!!!
tounge.gif

Its not on our official site.

Shrimperzone haven't beaten the official site again, have they? Even with Mcscriven in charge?
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 18 2004,15:35)]According to BBC Essex at lunchtime today the friendly against East Thurrock has been postponed.

No reason was given.

tounge.gif
I heard it's because snow is forecast

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ May 18 2004,16:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 18 2004,15:35)]According to BBC Essex at lunchtime today the friendly against East Thurrock has been postponed.

No reason was given.

tounge.gif
I heard it was because Thurrock couldn't take all the jokes that come out of Southend fans.

Lets hope not, as i stay during the week in Aveley hoping to go its just down the road !!

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ May 19 2004,13:29)]Lets hope not,  as i stay during the week in Aveley hoping to go its just down the road !!

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC
Lets hope you don't turn out too be one of those Stanford le Hope Rogues Richard. you come from a good country town Wickfordshire which is a whole lot different to that world.

Be aware.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 18 2004,15:49)]Its not on our official site.

Shrimperzone haven't beaten the official site again, have they? Even with Mcscriven in charge?
wow.gif
It's not been cancelled!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 19 2004,14:25)]It's not been cancelled!
Well you tell the dozy bint who read the sports news at 1245 on BBC Essex Tuesday that she is talking out of her arse then!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 19 2004,14:25)]
[b said:

wow.gif
It's not been cancelled!
I thought you might say that.
wink.gif
Fair one, in which case!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 19 2004,14:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 19 2004,14:25)]
[b said:

wow.gif
It's not been cancelled!
I thought you might say that.  
wink.gif
Fair one, in which case!
It is not mentioned on "The Rocks" site, which is far superior to our official site
ghostface.gif
so presumably BBC Essex got it wrong!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 18 2004,19:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ May 18 2004,16:33)]
[b said:

No reason was given.

tounge.gif
I heard it was because Thurrock couldn't take all the jokes that come out of Southend fans.
Listen here you, I was born and bred in Thurrock - Tilbury to be exact and have always been a SUFC supporter not yer West Spam, Spurs or Gooners or Colchester or Leyton Orient ( or Man U ) !

At least be more polite when you mention my territory (difficult I know)!

And Basildon - is that now part of Sarfend ?

Back