• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DC Dick Spooner Day

CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER

Just to let you all know this Saturday is DC Dick Spooner day

There will be at 50 or so of us going with Dick Spooner florescent Jackets  on  to show our respect to the great man n Southend Legend and real Copper....

Everyone who’s going to Derby is welcome to join in and will be a great laugh and we  be making  the Pubs before the game into a real party atmosphere

So lets make it  DICK SPOONER DAY  and all have a PARTY for the Man

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

I reckon The Mighty Shrimpers will win 2.1 , with 1000 plus SHRIMPERS having a MASSSIVE PARTY
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Sep. 25 2006,14:11)]Just to let you all know this Saturday is DC Dick Spooner day

There will be at 50 or so of us going with Dick Spooner florescent Jackets  on  to show our respect to the great man n Southend Legend and real Copper....

Everyone who’s going to Derby is welcome to join in and will be a great laugh and we  be making  the Pubs before the game into a real party atmosphere

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

I reckon The Mighty Shrimpers will win 2.1 , with 1000 plus SHRIMPERS having a MASSSIVE PARTY
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Sep. 25 2006,14:11)]Just to let you all know this Saturday is DC Dick Spooner day

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Has he reitred then or are you just honouring him?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 25 2006,15:27)]Yep I will be on the coach with the lads gonna be a top day!
indeed you are.. your gear's arrived as well.. both bits
wink.gif

[b said:

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Nice to see you will be there rich always nice to see the 'old school' come out to play!
biggrin.gif

Spooner is a good old school copper who takes no sh!t but is fair, unlike his sidekick.

It's a shame some of the numpties that wear the famous uniform nowadays are not like him cos this country would be in a much better state if they were.

The Burnside of the Southend nick.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Sep. 27 2006,17:39)]Spooner is a good old school copper who takes no sh!t but is fair, unlike his sidekick.

It's a shame some of the numpties that wear the famous uniform nowadays are not like him cos this country would be in a much better state if they were.

f%&k me son, I never thought I would see the day, when Barry the Dog, is biggin up the Old Bill!!!

Like him or love him, I still hate the nasty police people.

sorry...................

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Sep. 27 2006,17:39)]Spooner is a good old school copper who takes no sh!t but is fair, unlike his sidekick.

GB i'm not having that!!!!!!!!!

He's not bad.. but f%&ked me over enough times Col U, Bristol etc..

I remember bournmouth away with the Cu*t some bad comments made on his behalf, don't mind him!! but don't respect him!!

Out of retirement for derby, but lets keep that to a minimal chaps

Regards KTF

P.s Dave cusacks nose - return my call.

Already repiled to the thread but reading it again you sound serious!!

If my travel involves people respecting the people that has f%&ked most of us up for a while, i better find another route.

I hope MM does not read this thread.. me and him would fill the same

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keep The Faith @ Sep. 27 2006,23:56)]Already repiled to the thread but reading it again you sound serious!!

If my travel involves people respecting the people that has f%&ked most of us up for a while, i better find another route.

I hope MM does not read this thread.. me and him would fill the same

cool.gif
spot, on sorry son I was working tonight didnt get the missed call till 2 oclock mate

With Spooner I think its 'Better the devil you know'

as for Swarzzzzzz less said the better
mad.gif

So who else is going to Join us, Come on Boys and girls

SOUTHEND WILL GET THERE FIRST AWAY WIN

you have heard it here 1st :-)

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX.
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Bad news people got some family problems at the moment girlfriends in hospital so I wont be on the coach but I will be at the game via addenbrooks in Cambridge sorry to let you down lads but have a good one
sad.gif
I am gutted
sad.gif

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back