• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crowd segregation at Swansea

Up the Shrimpers

Life President
In the link below you will see pictures of Swansea v Yeovil from earlier on in the season.  The crowd that night was 19,000 and about 1,200 were Yeovil fans in the 3 centre blocks of the Upper tier.  I think we have been allocated the 5 centre blocks and the 4 in the lower tier.

Swansea Liberty Stadium

But have you seen the segregation consists of a bit of black netting only about 5 seats across! If Swansea sell their 18,000 tickets and you have low number seats (anyone got seat 1?) you will be only a few seats from some nice I'm sure very friendly Swans fans. I think our seat numbers go upto something like 120 and again anyone in those seats will be just as close to the even nicer Swans fans in their East Stand.

Should be plenty of singing and banter
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ April 24 2006,23:07)]Sounds like your getting worried
Don't mind it myself. There will probably be a line of coppers down one side of the seats, so I doubt there will be any trouble. Just have to watch the language and not go to over the top with the hand gestures, we don't want to get thrown out do we
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ April 24 2006,23:07)]Sounds like your getting worried
Just remind us .............. how many inbreds did you take to Wales then ?? Was it even less than the 1,000 that managed to make the 40 mile trip to our place earlier in the season ?? Bell end.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ April 24 2006,22:49)]I think our seat numbers go upto something like 120 and again anyone in those seats will be just as close to the even nicer Swans fans in their East Stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ April 24 2006,22:49)]I think our seat numbers go upto something like 120 and again anyone in those seats will be just as close to the even nicer Swans fans in their East Stand.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (IncognitoBlue @ April 25 2006,09:01)]
[b said:
wow.gif
O.k thats higher than I thought. Is that your seat number? Think that might be quite close to their fans in the corner section.

Any one got higher than 141?

They can try and segregate us, its still gonna kick off big time CS ARMY 4 LIFE:angry:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 25 2006,12:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (destination championship @ April 25 2006,12:33)]They can try and segregate us, its still gonna kick off big time CS ARMY 4 LIFE:angry:
I thought this muppet was banned?
i believe mcnasty gave him a warning

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ April 25 2006,12:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 25 2006,12:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (destination championship @ April 25 2006,12:33)]They can try and segregate us, its still gonna kick off big time CS ARMY 4 LIFE:angry:
I thought this muppet was banned?
i believe mcnasty gave him a warning
Oh i see, surely this DC is just trying to incite trouble though!

SZ is not the place to do it!

He should have been banned!

Back