• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Come over to our board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys why not come over to our board and see what we all think about the big game this week.
Feel free to post any questions about our team, or parking, pubs etc.
Lets have a bit of FRIENDLY banter before the game, keep it clean or you will soon have your post deleted
biggrin.gif

You do not have to register to post on our official site, see you all Wednesday.

Up the U,s
tounge.gif

http://p074.ezboard.com/bcolchesterunited

im a little worried about our game on wednesday now because our best striker is out and the other strikers we have have very little pace.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 26 2004,13:37)]I always get aked to register when I visit you're board!

rock.gif
Regular visitor are you, Chris?

ST holder at Layer Road as well I hear!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 26 2004,12:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 26 2004,13:37)]I always get aked to register when I visit you're board!

rock.gif
Regular visitor are you, Chris?

ST holder at Layer Road as well I hear!

rock.gif
No, not this season.
Im taking game by game!

But if we get promoted to the Championship I will get a ST!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 26 2004,12:37)]I always get aked to register when I visit you're board!

rock.gif
It was changed recently mate you do not have to register to post on the official message boards at the moment.
By the way my name is Chris as well
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Sep. 26 2004,15:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 26 2004,12:37)]I always get aked to register when I visit you're board!

rock.gif
It was changed recently mate you do not have to register to post on the official message boards at the moment.
By the way my name is Chris as well  
biggrin.gif
Put a sentence together using these words:

Same Room

Colchester and Proud

Grim Up North.

tounge.gif

P.S. I registered on ezboard once and thought it fun to go to the Col Ewe forum only to get berated for innocent statements. Why are Col Ewe fans so mean!
rock.gif

We welcome any comments on the up and coming game over on the Official Messageboards. You do not have to register as our immensely popular(!!) Media Manager opened the board to all users. Pity more clubs don't do the same, as it makes for a better exchange of views. Don't forget it is a 8pm ko, not the usual 7.45pm.

Should be a decent crowd, albeit is only the 1st Round of this Mickey Mouse competition. I think we will shade it, but I don't think it will be pretty to watch.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ramshackle @ Sep. 26 2004,19:02)]albeit is only the 1st Round of this Mickey Mouse competition.
Hmmmm, I wonder if you would've said that if you had've won last season?
laugh.gif

The Southern Area Competition type thing is the big one and we're the holders, when the northerners get involved it puts a dampener on the whole thing.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Sep. 26 2004,16:45)]Put a sentence together using these words:

Same Room

Colchester and Proud

Grim Up North.
Room and Colchester proud up north grim same.

What do I win?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 27 2004,12:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Sep. 26 2004,16:45)]Put a sentence together using these words:

Same Room

Colchester and Proud

Grim Up North.
Room and Colchester proud up north grim same.

What do I win?
You win a signed copy of FM's 'Book of English Language Sentence Structure'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 30 2004,09:55)]Friendly Banter anyone  
biggrin.gif
Tsk! Where's Tr0ublegum when you want a friendly gloat?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Sep. 30 2004,10:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 30 2004,09:55)]Friendly Banter anyone  
biggrin.gif
Tsk! Where's Tr0ublegum when you want a friendly gloat?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
you should read some of the sh*t they are spouting.

Utter Bollox Like

"All we did was hoof it"

"We got our tactics from Gaelic Football"

"Why were we singing about cardiff when we didnt even win there"

I think there a little upset
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you should read some of the sh*t they are spouting.

Utter Bollox Like

"All we did was hoof it"

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Oh dear, do you think that we should close the subject now and concentrate on the Darlo match?  We don't want to upset anybody, do we?

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Sep. 30 2004,10:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you should read some of the sh*t they are spouting.

Utter Bollox Like

"All we did was hoof it"

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Oh dear, do you think that we should close the subject now and concentrate on the Darlo match?  We don't want to upset anybody, do we?

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
no your right kiltie it would be wrong to incite them
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship