• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheap Disney Packages?

Jay_Shrimper

Mummy's Little Soldier
Hi guys,
I put it to the power of the sz to help me (again!).

Does anyone know of any CHEAP trips to disneyland, france, in/around the next 3/4 months?

Me and a mate from school want to go there for a couple of days - to chill out etc, but from what I've seen packages cost like £400 upwards (per person), for flights, tickets to the parks and a hotel for a couple of nights.

Is this seriously the price I'll be looking to pay, or can you guys come up with some cheap deals?

Cheers guys, green for people that can help.

Jay

Sounds a bit gay to me.. do you straighten your hair?

If you go away with mates, you go clubbing and drinking, not to disney land pal. Unless you're going with your Mum?

Hi guys,
I put it to the power of the sz to help me (again!).

Does anyone know of any CHEAP trips to disneyland, france, in/around the next 3/4 months?

Me and a mate from school want to go there for a couple of days - to chill out etc, but from what I've seen packages cost like £400 upwards (per person), for flights, tickets to the parks and a hotel for a couple of nights.

Is this seriously the price I'll be looking to pay, or can you guys come up with some cheap deals?

Cheers guys, green for people that can help.

Jay

Cheapest way to do is to make your own package.

Book an off-site hotel on-line such as The Kyriad, Holiday Inn, Vienna Dream Castle or Explorers, which are all still very close & have shuttle buses to the park.

Eurostar trains go direct to the Park but get booked up well in advance, especially if going during school holidays (only 1 train per day in each direction).

Example stay:- 16th to 18th Sept at the Kyriad Hotel 160 Euros B&B
Eurostar from Ebbsfleet direct to Disneyland Paris £208.50 (youth fare ages 12-25).
2 day Disney passes £150
Total Cost approx £490 so £245 each.

I think you can sometimes pick up coach holidays which are considerably cheaper as well, and are advertised in the Echo and the free papers. If you can stand being cooped up on a coach with screaming kids for that amount of time!

Definitely cheaper to stay off site - although the cheapest Disney hotel is the Davy Crockett ranch. We found when we went some years back - and ok, we did stay in one of the better hotels, but it was only 4 days - that it wasn't much cheaper than going to Florida for a week, and if you want to do Disney, then that's definitely the best place.

I managed to do the trip last year and it was as cheap as chips.

I dressed up as Mickey Mouse and walked straight through the turnstiles without paying.

It takes a bit of front but 12 hours drinking on the ferry and coach gave me the bottle to march straight in.

I reckon I could have stayed all day if I hadn't been sick on one of the rides.

Try Leger holidays. They always seem to have some good deals, with hotel upgrades for early booking. Choice of coach, plane, train or self-drive.

Back