• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celtic.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐🦐
So I used to watch a bit of the Scottish Premiership. I soon got fed up as Celtic and/or Rangers were clearly different class to the rest of the League. Anyway, today I just watched St Mirren V Celtic. Same as before, Celtic dominated. St Mirren didn't have a shot on goal until the 55th minute. My view is the same as before, Celtic are on a par with our Championship, the smaller clubs like St Mirren are the equivalent of our League Two and National League. Celtic's style has changed though, everything was on the ground, taking a leaf out of Brian Cloughs philosophy that "If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there." So they play out from the goalie, with nothing going in the air. Only crossing if strikers were in space. It worked perfect as they have a team full of good passers and tippy tappy types. It really could have been 6-0, it was 3-0 in the end to Celtic. So I don't think anything will be a surprise this season with Celtic and Rangers dominating, clear of the rest, and Celtic winning the title.

Celtic and Rangers should be allowed into the EFL.
They wouldn’t be interested, European League would be there only interest, like many of the so called “ Elite” clubs.
How would you feel if next year we get promoted, only to be told sorry no promotion as we want Celtic / Rangers in the league.

Celtic and Rangers should be allowed into the EFL.
The clue is in the title Stewart, English Football League, and I doubt the Sweaties would like to join the Championship. When it comes to the Premiership, well that is an entirely different matter, and a very elite and special club.

Back