• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Calling Johnny Stokes

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Despite people's opinions of Gutts on here, and I must say I've been less than impressed recently, I wondered how he's getting on.

Would our resident Scum fan please enlighten me on how Luke is getting on and whether he's shown anything like his form of last season which was a key factor in our promotion?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that I'll personally always hate Orient more as being 21 I dont remember many seasons with us being in the same division as Col Ewe whereas my fondest away day with the blues came at Brisbane Road. Ben Abbey's brace meaning I could wind up an Orient fan at school for the rest of the week.

That said though, Johnny seems like a sound bloke so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He's been the most optomistic poster on here at times this season
biggrin.gif

mr stokes , great crowd for your cup game !!! your fans are a disgrace ! what was it 2,500
rock.gif

No, our chairman, manager, team and ground are a disgrace. The fans have just had enough. Common sense just before Christmas, IMHO.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ Dec. 13 2006,20:10)]mr stokes , great crowd for your cup game !!! your fans are a disgrace ! what was it 2,500
rock.gif
Seriously, if you were getting stung for eighteen pounds for a game against the team second bottom in the football league, you wouldn't bother either.

My excuse was that my mate lured me in with the promise of twelve pounds.

down.gif

My brother's brother-in-law and mother-in-law are season ticket holders at Borient, and neither of them think much of Guttridge. But it is early days...

Apparently we refused him permission to play for Orient against Torquay.

I guess Tilly thinks we might need him back for our next cup run and didn't want him cup-tied

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back