• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brooklyn Kabongolo

We had to let him go as his advisors wanted guarantees the club wasn't willing to give. He's got lots of potential, but maybe prove yourself, get picked for the first team every game, before advisors make demands.

We had to let him go as his advisors wanted guarantees the club wasn't willing to give. He's got lots of potential, but maybe prove yourself, get picked for the first team every game, before advisors make demands.
I know that, but since his brief spell at Oxford City he seems to have disappeared. Wasn’t there rumours he was going up to the EFL and was doing a Lopata style move first. Just seems to have vanished.

Last seen playing for Maldon & Tiptree (Isthmian League) as a trialist, but didn’t stay there beyond one friendly in July.

I really had high hopes for this lad and one we could mould into a decent CB. He certainly was a threat in the oppo box. Sometimes in football you have to wait for your chance but for whatever reason he couldn’t and now seems to be without a club. Maybe Billericay may offer a return. Worth saying that because of the shambles off the pitch last season I don’t blame him looking elsewhere but I do think deep down he probably regrets moving on to soon.

I really had high hopes for this lad and one we could mould into a decent CB. He certainly was a threat in the oppo box. Sometimes in football you have to wait for your chance but for whatever reason he couldn’t and now seems to be without a club. Maybe Billericay may offer a return. Worth saying that because of the shambles off the pitch last season I don’t blame him looking elsewhere but I do think deep down he probably regrets moving on to soon.

I thought the same. He was a rough gem who needed refining and could of really progressed with us. It's a shame.

Back