• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

British Comedy awards tonight

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
The usal back slapping crap.
Angus Deayton as host surprisingly jumped on the "Woss is ok" band wagon

Kevin Bishop acted like a complete c**t, shouting F**k off to every nominee and throwing full bottles of drink at the stage....hmmmmm, maybe if he had won something or not mixted a glass of water with a wine gum he might not of made such a fool of himself.

No surprises tonight altough this one always go to form, saying that.... Gavin and Stacey (as good as it is) should not have beat the Peep Show

The usal back slapping crap.
Angus Deayton as host surprisingly jumped on the "Woss is ok" band wagon

Kevin Bishop acted like a complete c**t, shouting F**k off to every nominee and throwing full bottles of drink at the stage....hmmmmm, maybe if he had won something or not mixted a glass of water with a wine gum he might not of made such a fool of himself.

No surprises tonight altough this one always go to form, saying that.... Gavin and Stacey (as good as it is) should not have beat the Peep Show

Benidorm...thats the one, fecking hilarious!

Don't know if Harry and Paul were nominated but for me, they are the funniest duo/ show about.

For me, Harry Enfield and Chums and The Fast Show are two of the best shows ever to grace this world let alone this country...for me, Harry and Paul were funny once...but then the series got really repetitive and just tried to simulate the previous weeks outbursts...for me, the old school shows rock compared to the recent....

For me, Harry Enfield and Chums and The Fast Show are two of the best shows ever to grace this world let alone this country...for me, Harry and Paul were funny once...but then the series got really repetitive and just tried to simulate the previous weeks outbursts...for me, the old school shows rock compared to the recent....

No comparison between the old and the new mate!

not all the way through no, because I can't last the whole show

There are just much better stand-ups in my book
I suppose this shows how subjective comedy is, personally I think he's brilliant and obviously many other people agree with me.

Agree with Class on Micheal Macintyre though, best comedian around at the moment.

Back