• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues world

shrimpled

Director⭐
Whats all this about about 'Blues World Freeview Coming Soon' on the offical site. does it mean i no longer have to pay for the priveledge of hearing Sir Steve of Tilson telling me about how hard the boys tried? Seriosuly though when does this revolution come to force and will the content be the same? Do you get to see the start of the interview but half way through it asks you to pay? Please enlighten me.

I honestly do not know, I reckon they gonna throw a few interviews on the website but still charge for match action, I fail to see how they gonna make any money if they give the lot for nowt, not really enlightening more a stab in the dark sorry

Freeview isn't free though, is it? You pay a one off fee, for the hardware. You only receive a snippet aswell. Maybe you pay a one off fee, and get some of the features, the interview but not the highlights, for example, as lee mentioned.

Whats all this about about 'Blues World Freeview Coming Soon' on the offical site. does it mean i no longer have to pay for the priveledge of hearing Sir Steve of Tilson telling me about how hard the boys tried? Seriosuly though when does this revolution come to force and will the content be the same? Do you get to see the start of the interview but half way through it asks you to pay? Please enlighten me.

Is it going to be like SkySports i.e. they offer you a freeview and when you get hooked they come in with a charge? Maybe current subscriptions are low.

I reckon freeview is just going to be that little side container scrolling through snippets of interviews, match action and the like to try get people to sign up to see the whole shebang.

Back