• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Batstats

English Rankings:
13 144 Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI II.1
36 133 Gambero C.C. IV.6
130 117 ShrimperZone CC IV.53
145 115 General Stars IV.2
288 103 Southend United IV.56
324 99 Whos your Daddy IV.11

Only the top 400 shown and only Level IV and above used. Surprised not to see Muse in there.

oh well :(

at least ill be in Level 4 next season i spose.

Interestingly the top Spin rating geezer @ level IV used to be in my league.

I cant be too far behind the top 400. One I get my hands on a strike bowler it should boost my below-par seam ratings :)

Found this:

It is essentially (5 * Top Order) + (4 * Middle Order) + (3 * Lower Order) + ...

Here is where I am limited in what I can do.

If you have at least 1 spin bowler, it is:

(4 * Seam Bowling) + (1 * Spin Bowling)

If you have no spin bowlers, it is:

(5 * Seam Bowling)

Ideally you would want to count the number of spinners, but I cannot do that without individually checking every bowler. Again - XML hopefully...

Not sure how the ratings are worked out..

5 out of 8 of the teams in my league IV.35 are on the list. But not me. Despite me being above one of them in both reporters summary, BTR and in the league.

Shows I've been punching above my weight anyway.

When looking at just level IV my rating comes up as 92. Any ideas what this consists of?

Not sure how the ratings are worked out..

5 out of 8 of the teams in my league IV.35 are on the list. But not me. Despite me being above one of them in both reporters summary, BTR and in the league.

Shows I've been punching above my weight anyway.

When looking at just level IV my rating comes up as 92. Any ideas what this consists of?

Have a look at the post above!

Despite being in V, I actually come out at 116 based on the formula above, using my game against Mr B on Sunday.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back