• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another season has gone

Andyhsufc

Director
Well what a season it has been. From the low that was the Christmas period to the highs at beatings Leeds and Carlisle, it has been another exciting season. So what are your best memories of this season?

Best Moment - Beating Leeds
Worst Moment - 4.45pm on New Years Day
Funniest Moment - Clarkey scoring a 30 yarder when we cant normally pass a ball for fudge
Saddest Moment - Seeing Clarke in floods after yesterdys result. Brought a tear to my eyes
Proudest Moment - The support of the 2000+ people at Doncaster will live with me forever!
Target for next season - With a few additions, I think automatic is in our reach!

UTB!!!

Last edited:
Well what a season it has been. From the low that was the Christmas period to the highs at beatings Leeds and Carlisle, it has been another exciting season. So what are your best memories of this season?

Best Moment - Beating Leeds
Worst Moment - 4.45pm on New Years Day
Funniest Moment - Clarkey scoring a 30 yarder when we cant normally pass a ball for fudge
Saddest Moment - Seeing Clarke in floods after yesterdys result. Brought a tear to my eyes
Proudest Moment - The support of the 2000+ people at Doncaster will live with me forever!
Target for next season - With a few additions, I think automatic is in our reach!

UTB!!!

I'd agree with pretty much of that, but for the funniest thing all season, has to be the comedy ref performance we had when we played Gillingham at home - so bad it was just hilarious. For worst also, think I might just say JCR scoring against us for Barnsley.

Wosrt Moment - Comedy Ref Halsey pointing to the spot last night , or maybe Tyson coming on as sub for Forest at RH after we'd outplayed them !
Best Moment - Outplaying Leeds at home

been a roller coaster of a season (as it normally is with the blues) reaching the play offs was a great achievment in itself and we got deservedly beaten by the best team in the play offs this season, we have played some very good football this season and I look forward to next season

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back