• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alan McCormack

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
Couldn't see this anywhere. Please merge if there is already a thread.

@Official_STFC: Brentford Football Club have signed Alan McCormack on a two-year contract #STFC

@almc16: A massive thank you to everyone involved at swindon town for makin the last 2 years very very memorable to me and my family.

@almc16: I truly only have nothin but good things to say about the club and fans. I wish everyone at the club all the success in the future.

Interesting they are working together. Macca had a long career under many managers in many places but he’s come back here to work with Tilson. Keep a close eye on how these two get on.

I don't recall where I heard this rumour, can anyone confirm Macca had Ron Martin up against a wall after he was refusing to pay him? I'd heard he confronted him in his office

And also what the fight with Nicky Bailey was about, I believe at Tranmere away if I recall.

I wasn't at the ground that day but only heard about it!

And also what the fight with Nicky Bailey was about, I believe at Tranmere away if I recall.

I wasn't at the ground that day but only heard about it!
I was there. But can’t shed any light on what the fight was about. Had Dyer and Bowyer vibes though.

We also got followed by the local firm on the way out of the ground. Started off with a bunch of teenagers being mouthy and turned round about 10 minutes later and was being followed by about 30 blokes. Old bill saved the day and gave us a lift to the station!

I don't recall where I heard this rumour, can anyone confirm Macca had Ron Martin up against a wall after he was refusing to pay him? I'd heard he confronted him in his office
Him and Adam Barrett did, wouldn't have put it past him but don't know if there's any truth in it.

He is back at Leyton Orient now, having been on loan to them earlier in his career.

Him and Adam Barrett did, wouldn't have put it past him but don't know if there's any truth in it.

He is back at Leyton Orient now, having been on loan to them earlier in his career.
Thats maccas first training session isnt it?

2nd one is charging 50 yards in full view of the ref and scissor kicking someone in revenge 😄

Back