• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News A STATEMENT

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I have always been incredibly proud of Southend the town of my birth and Southend United, but like everyone else I'm struggling with the current situation with apathy, dread doom and gloom.

I believe on Shrimperzone we have built up one of the best Prediction Leagues going. What other club has Four Divisions, a Cup Competition , a league Cup Competition, I chance to get capped, for your stand not to mention other competitions for the World Cup Euros Play-offs etc?

We should all be proud of this for Shrimperzone and Southend United.

I therefore want to make it clear irrespective of the fate of the club, as Long as Shrimperzone exists and at least one other person wants to predict I will continue to run Prediction Leagues (health provided)

Thanks to Uncle Run in recent months numbers have been dropping at one time we had over 100 predicting this has dropped to about 75.

So I urge you all to support the PL it only takes seconds and hopefully brings some enjoyment.

The Women's World Cup starts tomorrow
https://www.shrimperzone.com/forums...ld-cup-prediction-league.115319/#post-2640424

The National League (with or without Southend United) starts 5th August:

Don't Let Uncle Ron destroy the Prediction League as well

I'll be back for the National League one whatever our fate. Will keep me somewhat connected to football should the worst happen.

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into it!

The prediction league has always been great fun and a good divert from on and off the field problems. From the days of Blueblood to you Pete, it is something I really enjoy. I've got progressively worse at it over the years but the diversity you have brought, the mens and womens world cups etc make it the great and interesting competition it is

You do a great job - I wish our forum ran something as good as what you have created. I get a lot of enjoyment out of it, even if I am absolutely rubbish. Thank you.

In these worrying and uncertain times, it's a relief to have something which works well and we can all rely on! Keep up the good work Pete..............by the way, you don't want to buy a football club by any chance?????

It took me me ages to get to the Prem, so I'll be there,
DoDTS you do a great job

I don't normally get involved in the non sufc prediction leagues, (I'm crap at predicting our own scores as it is) but, I shall get involved with this. Long live the prediction leagues!

Back