• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update A few things about the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
I hope you all understand the "Dark Mode" now on here but a couple of other things which most do not know about , when loading an image you get a choice of pic/thumbnail or full image , it is always best to load the full image as i often change your pics to them.

The reason we have prefixs is not just to highlight one thread. If you click on any prefix for information it will take you to all the other posts under that title. As an example if you wanted to know all previous Match ratings etc just click on that prefix in the forums.

Any other questions please ask.

I hope you all understand the "Dark Mode" now on here but a couple of other things which most do not know about , when loading an image you get a choice of pic/thumbnail or full image , it is always best to load the full image as i often change your pics to them.

The reason we have prefixs is not just to highlight one thread. If you click on any prefix for information it will take you to all the other posts under that title. As an example if you wanted to know all previous Match ratings etc just click on that prefix in the forums.

Much of my life is spent editing people's posts to display the pic they attached properly, or adding thread prefixes.

As you say John, there are real purposes to these things, and it can be very helpful to see only posts of a particular type - maybe you want to see all the Ref Watch posts because that's your area of interest, or you're looking for a bit of info, but you can't remember which post Mick put it in. Or you enjoy D1versity's vlogs (or any of the others Shrimpers post up). Clicking the prefix - and being confident that the results returned pretty accurately reflect the relevant content (i.e. not loads of posts missed because the prefix wasn't used) makes a huge difference.

If anyone isn't sure how some features work, please do ask, as we'll be only too happy to help.

Dark mode? That has passed me by - can someone direct me to the relevant information please?
Go to the very bottom of the forums in the Dark Blue with a paint brush symbol on the left hand side and you will see a small box entiled Xenforo default mode/style
Click on the snowflake/half moon and it will offer you Dark mode.

We see things differently as Mods but it's the right direction for you.

Last edited:

@Cricko Is the "Dark Mode" the SZ version of the Dark Webb ?

Asking for a friend. :Winking:

Pictures will now be automatically enlarged in posts rather than you dumbo's :Moon: not knowing how to change them from thumbmnail pic to full size. x

Back