• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

When will season tickets be ready to collect for the west
Someone posted on Facebook the following .......

''As no information about Season Cards, I've just been to the ticket office about 11am. I was told that cards for the West Stand will not be available to collect until Wednesday (Aug 7). Others are available. The club shop was closed''

Just seen someone post on Facebook that the club has sold his seats to someone else even though they had been paid for.

I supported the Club for 50 years and yes it will never stop me going to buy on the match day and happy to queue up for an hour at the ticket office if I have too no worries its my Club.

But its the New Support I thinking about, we live in a Modern World where loads of people will not go on the Match the day without a pre booked ticket in there hands.

Queuing up at the North Bank paying a fiver cash to get in on match day days are well gone .. Hahahahaha
When I first went in 1966 a fiver would buy you a junior's season ticket. I remember that, because there was no way I could afford a fiver...

When I first went in 1966 a fiver would buy you a junior's season ticket. I remember that, because there was no way I could afford a fiver...
That works out to £116 in todays money so quite expensive.
In 1984/5 a junior under 16 season ticket was £15 that's about £60 in today's money.

Don't know why someone would make up a story about losing their seat along with their careers and grandsons.
So many questions but the main overriding question I would ask is did they renew their season ticket seats before the deadline?

Next question would be how on earth can someone buy a seat that had been renewed and how would they know about it. Up until the deadline (7pm on Thursday) you could only purchase a seat that was either green (available) or renew your current one (which you didn't have yo select as it was already in the basket)

I suspect the individual is of elderly persuasion (mentions grandson) so may not have been to up technically and went to the stadium map and saw where they usually sat and saw thd seats greyed. This meant it was held for the season ticket card holder. If they had issues I would have hoped they would have rang or gone to the club ticket office in person

So many questions but the main overriding question I would ask is did they renew their season ticket seats before the deadline?

Next question would be how on earth can someone buy a seat that had been renewed and how would they know about it. Up until the deadline (7pm on Thursday) you could only purchase a seat that was either green (available) or renew your current one (which you didn't have yo select as it was already in the basket)

I suspect the individual is of elderly persuasion (mentions grandson) so may not have been to up technically and went to the stadium map and saw where they usually sat and saw thd seats greyed. This meant it was held for the season ticket card holder. If they had issues I would have hoped they would have rang or gone to the club ticket office in person
Going by what they have said, they have a copy of the receipt from before the deadline.

They have been advised to email Rylee but the office staff just said they had to have whatever was still available.

Going by what they have said, they have a copy of the receipt from before the deadline.

They have been advised to email Rylee but the office staff just said they had to have whatever was still available.
Something seems a little odd with this scenario :Think: . It is a digital system that manages the allocation of seats and matching to transactions. Given 4000 sales this incident appears to be a 4000:1 occurrence? I guess that @Supershrimper is somewhere near what has happened, they could have miss understood the renewal process, or simply paid for three seats at the appropriate rate assuming these would be their reserved seats. I don't get how they have become aware that the same seats have been sold twice?? they say they have a receipt for their seats, so have they seen another receipt for the same seats? all very peculiar but I guess it can be unpicked by the ticketing office, once they have sight of the receipt as this will have the seat details, transaction details, and date stamped, they can then review any other transaction they have for the same seat. Also the ticketing system will store all the data for example, when those particular seats were selected, sold and to which IP address etc. Only other explanation I can think is that someone has their online login username and PW and used it to buy the reserved seats, not at all likely as a bit obvious who it was that bought them when the season starts :ROFL:

Last season I paid for our seats during the early bird offer and for inclusion in the prize draw. Subsequently I was told that my seats had been sold to a new season ticket holder. They did unravel the situation eventually. However, I was not convinced that I was entered in the prize draw.

Back