• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

South stand make some noise - '🐭eek eek eek', East Stand make some noise - 😴zzz zzz, zzz', West stand make some noise '🦁GROWL'. :Winking:

That’ll be the rumbling of your insides after consuming food/drink from the West Stand “refreshment” bar

No Season Tickets have been sold for 24 hours now ?

Only 7 days until first home game of season

Thousands like me sitting around fiddling our fingers and thumps wanting to buy our match day Tickets

Lets get this straight I don't have a printer, so must go up to Southend in person to purchase my match day ticket.

I am lucky I don't work 7 days a week 9 to 5 Job so will jump in the Car

Am wondering / thinking my clubs ****ed up here IMHO

Cannot see us getting more than 6500 next Saturday now IMHO sadly

Last edited:

Only 7 days until first game of season

Thousands like me sitting around fiddling our fingers and thumps wanting to buy match day Tickets

Lets get this straight I don't have a printer, so must go up to Southend in person to purchase my match day ticket , I am lucky I don't work 7 days a week 9 to 5 Job

Bit surprised that match day tickets didn’t go on sale straight after season tickets finished. Sure they have there reasons but 💯 get what your saying.

It’s fine mate. 4 days to purchase a ticket isn’t that much of a big deal. Agreed, they could start selling them today but I don’t think 2 days is much of a difference. If people want to go, they will.
I’m waiting to get 3 tickets but I’m confident it won’t be a major ball ache.
We’ve got a game and a season to attend to so let’s be positive.

It’s fine mate. 4 days to purchase a ticket isn’t that much of a big deal. Agreed, they could start selling them today but I don’t think 2 days is much of a difference. If people want to go, they will.
I’m waiting to get 3 tickets but I’m confident it won’t be a major ball ache.
We’ve got a game and a season to attend to so let’s be positive.

I supported the Club for 50 years and yes it will never stop me going to buy on the match day and happy to queue up for an hour at the ticket office if I have too no worries its my Club.

But its the New Support I thinking about, we live in a Modern World where loads of people will not go on the Match the day without a pre booked ticket in there hands.

Queuing up at the North Bank paying a fiver cash to get in on match day days are well gone .. Hahahahaha

Last edited:
Large majority of people won't need to go to the ticket office and will just load the individual match ticket to their phone.

But yes it was a bit strange to have the 4 day season ticket swap period and not even announce how to do the swap!

Thousands like me sitting around fiddling our fingers and thumps wanting to buy our match day Tickets

Lets get this straight I don't have a printer, so must go up to Southend in person to purchase my match day ticket.

You don't need a printer.

You can have a digital ticket on your phone and just scan on the day.

You don't need a printer.

You can have a digital ticket on your phone and just scan on the day.

Tommy

My phones 20 years old and is a an old pay, as you go, phone . Cannot even down load WhatApp ...lol

I like it , I never liked using the phone. I am ole school face to face contact and like to have look around while walking , not looking at a phone 24/7.

I am not the problem I am going anyway .. whatever , I was 100% sure we see a sell out 10 days ago, not so sure now, our Club have not thought this through with the time scales and will lose a few hundred day trippers next Saturday now.

Who the hell was someone thinking a week before our new season starts / new owners that the Ticket Office would freeze tickets sales for 4 days

Gob·smacked to say the least here

Last edited:

Did someone say on another thread that the season ticket sales and seat planner have been taken off line and will be back on for Monday.
Think they done this after the Thurs 1st deadline.

Tommy

My phones 20 years old and is a an old pay, as you go, phone . Cannot even down load WhatApp ...lol

I like it , I never liked using the phone. I am ole school face to face contact and like to have look around while walking , not looking at a phone 24/7.

I am not the problem I am going anyway .. whatever , I was 100% we sure we see a sell out 10 days ago, not so sure now, our Club have not thought this through with the time scales and will lose a few hundred day trippers next Saturday now.

Who the hell was someone thinking a week before our new season starts / new owners that the Ticket Office would freeze tickets sales for 4 days

Gob·smacked to say the least here
WS got a burner phone!!

I think the club used a past process (seat swap week) that wasn't relevant this time as anyone who wanted to swap seats could just buy their new seats from day 1.

I don't see much problem with York tickets not on sale yet though. Anyone who wants to go will be able to get their ticket in enough notice.

I think the club used a past process (seat swap week) that wasn't relevant this time as anyone who wanted to swap seats could just buy their new seats from day 1.
There were about 500 seats with the black circle that were not renewed. I presume these are now all available to be taken up in the swap period but there is no guidance on how to do it.
You couldn't just buy these seats from day 1.

Back