• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Can anyone give me some advice? My half season seat from last year has been reserved. However the leg room for my lanky legs is not good. I also have a friend who wants to purchase a season ticket for 24/25 and we would like to sit together. Any advice on how to achieve this? If he buys a ticket not sold last year can he swap in the swap period too like I can?

We are trying to buy our existing season tickets online but one is coming up as an adult but should be a senior. Anyone know if there is somewhere online to change it or does it mean joining queue at ticket office?

We are trying to buy our existing season tickets online but one is coming up as an adult but should be a senior. Anyone know if there is somewhere online to change it or does it mean joining queue at ticket office?
Yeah, I have a similar issue in that my daughter now needs a 9-16 ticket. I just renewed her <9 and will contact the club.

Can anyone give me some advice? My half season seat from last year has been reserved. However the leg room for my lanky legs is not good. I also have a friend who wants to purchase a season ticket for 24/25 and we would like to sit together. Any advice on how to achieve this? If he buys a ticket not sold last year can he swap in the swap period too like I can?

Can you tell us what stand you are wanting to sit in?

I was going to say that I think an East Stand aisle seat is about the best you are going to get.
I think its just the seats in that row tbh. They sit further forward than other rows the way they are mounted. If I buy two season tickets can I assign it to my friend? Or does he have to buy his own? Thanks for you help.

Back