• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

I reckon that the first things on the Roots Hall agenda are to get the old girl to a point where a safety certificate can be issued and areas that are currently dangerous to supporters are put right. Pretty boring but far more important than getting more bums on seats in the first instance.

I’m a member of the Fremantle Dockers AFL club here in Australia. If I’m unable to make a game I can put my ticket up for re-sale. If the ticket is re-sold part of that sale will be taken off of my next years season ticket.

Could that be something the club could look at?
The Wet Hamsters have a similar scheme where they can relist their seats on the WHU Ticket Exchange. They then get a credit for future use at their seat price less 10% admin fee although I assume, as with Fremantle, that's only if the ticket is re-sold.

I’m a member of the Fremantle Dockers AFL club here in Australia. If I’m unable to make a game I can put my ticket up for re-sale. If the ticket is re-sold part of that sale will be taken off of my next years season ticket.

Could that be something the club could look at?
Norwich do the same - only really works if a stadium or stand is going to be sold out regularly though

Anyone had any luck with getting a response from the ticket office via email? I sent one 24 hours ago asking for a bit of assistance and not had anything back.

One nice to have from my point of view would be to have a new sign or crest above the tunnel entrance dressing room side. We have that great one pitch side but that tired looking DIY yellow and blue SUFC looks so shabby and looks awful when it finds itself displayed on TV. Not a priority I know just a pet hate of mine. Maybe something that could be a SZ/Trust presentation to the Club, symbolic of the new change sweeping Roots Hall. I think there would be a few willing to contribute to the costs I for one would. Just an idea John.

One nice to have from my point of view would be to have a new sign or crest above the tunnel entrance dressing room side. We have that great one pitch side but that tired looking DIY yellow and blue SUFC looks so shabby and looks awful when it finds itself displayed on TV. Not a priority I know just a pet hate of mine. Maybe something that could be a SZ/Trust presentation to the Club, symbolic of the new change sweeping Roots Hall. I think there would be a few willing to contribute to the costs I for one would. Just an idea John.
Noooooo keep the letters

this one Chris?
IMG_6309.jpeg

that's the first thing that should stay, we can then remind ourselves we are a proper working class team and not a group of egomaniacs trying to change the world and the non league football landscapes... I will be sad if the gap between the letters are filled in with matching paint.

Back