• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Out of interest.

What is the capacity of home fans?

I guess it's what can be done with the north west corner.

But as is, and without x block etc, am I right in thinking home fans are limited to around 7500 tickets.
Apart from the fact that we're all different, it depends on what unit of measurement you're using. If you're talking whiskies I reckon my capacity is around 10 singles.

I’ve tried my phone, laptop and computer at work today and nothing has worked unfortunately.
It does sound like the system has them in a cart still, but you can't see it. There's not much you can do except keep looking every few hours to see if they come back available. They should be released back at some point.

Apparently so. Although, it was open at the start of the season.

When I spoke to John Watson at Wakering he said that they wanted to make the north west corner away fans via the main away entrance and the north bank, home fans via the car park.

The club were quoted 75k-100k to make this happen.

That doesn't sound like much dosh to get builders in to do something! If it could add say 500 to the average attendance that would pay for itself very quickly. Plus eventually be needed anyway if refurbs to west/south mean reduced capacity at any point - or for when the East goes.

It does sound like the system has them in a cart still, but you can't see it. There's not much you can do except keep looking every few hours to see if they come back available. They should be released back at some point.

Tried on my wife’s phone when I got home from work, and all of them are now sold.

Never mind. Try to find somewhere else.

With this possible increase in attendance this season.

It will be a must to open up the North bank, or block X or corner, at least.

Block W is so overcrowded now for MOST games, that it is becoming dangerous at certain times.

Analogy,
Its like a bus with 200 seats on it, but allowing 300 people on board.
Its ok while you drive in a straight line.
But when you have to break or go round a corner, it then becomes Carnage for all those on the bus.
Bodies and limbs everywhere, under seats, over seats, in the walkways with persons ontop.
Now that can be Block W, at times.

BLOODY WELL OPEN UP BLOCK X. on a continual bias.
Couldnt agree more, get it opened

If anyone has bought an emergency services card does it show as that or a senior? I received an email this evening saying emergency services has been added after I sent ID and it shows on my account but still shows as senior when I try and do convert reservation. Just wanted to check that all concessions aren’t shown as senior.

View attachment 32982

Still having this issue. Had it all day. Can add every other seat in block B to my basket except the two I want because of the above message, despite them being green in colour.
Seen your messages on this. I've just tried on my phone and whilst I don't know what seats your going for my screenshot below looks like the same seats were available.

I randomly selected 2 seats and once selected they turn yellow. If you select a grey seat it pops up with that message. Whilst green t nay have been in someone else's basket and only allows you to purchase once they have completed their transaction??

Screenshot_20240722_205136_Chrome.jpg

If anyone has bought an emergency services card does it show as that or a senior? I received an email this evening saying emergency services has been added after I sent ID and it shows on my account but still shows as senior when I try and do convert reservation. Just wanted to check that all concessions aren’t shown as senior.
My card always has emergency service on it

Standing in the back row with the rest of the East Green Ultras is the best option.

I've just been told no availability in the Captains Bar this season which was £800+ last season. Not unless you have the meal deal, which works out £1200. Which is not for me.

I didn't renew last season, for obvious reasons. So obviously no priority. Now looks like I wont be a seaso this season.

I know it well, spent a couple of seasons on that back row when I was a youngster.

I can say that the food has always been pretty good in the Captains lounge, and of course the seats in the DB are the best in the stadium, but at £60 per game, it is rather steep.

I know it well, spent a couple of seasons on that back row when I was a youngster.

I can say that the food has always been pretty good in the Captains lounge, and of course the seats in the DB are the best in the stadium, but at £60 per game, it is rather steep.
The Food in the Captain’s Lounge will never match the exotic dishes served up at the East Stand Burger 🍔 Bar 👍👍👍😂😂

Its the dinner bit I'm not interested in. 3 or 4 times year maybe but you can't beat the the pre match pub session. If a decent meal, half time treats, parking and easy access is your thing. Then its about £52 per game. Thats is good value.

Reactions: GBJ
Does anyone know if the club is working on increasing the home capacity from only 7,307 home tickets this year ?

Surely we need the revenue big time IMHO

Does anyone know if the club is working on increasing the home capacity from only 7,307 home tickets this year ?

Surely we need the revenue big time IMHO
Hopefully that’s the first thing they are doing with the season ticket money coming in. More bums on seats = more revenue. Hopefully they can the capacity up to 9/10k asap

Back