• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Can be an issue if someone else has basketed that particular seat. If you leave it 15 mins or so, if it hasn't been sold, you should be able to select it.

IMG_8246.png

Still having this issue. Had it all day. Can add every other seat in block B to my basket except the two I want because of the above message, despite them being green in colour.

Just bought a pair of season tickets. Gave up my last ones about 10 years ago. Fell out of love with the club and only went occasionally. That all changed last season so it felt right to give a bit back to the new owners and our marvellous playing and management staff

The best bit about this takeover is posts like this for me.

Love that people who had been put off by the previous owner and the state of the club are returning in their droves.

What an amazing football club we now have to look forward to, with a future that's bright.

Can't wait for the season to start and see so many positives on and off the pitch

View attachment 32982

Still having this issue. Had it all day. Can add every other seat in block B to my basket except the two I want because of the above message, despite them being green in colour.

If you go the menu top right (3 lines) and there is an option there, maybe your name or current ticket and you renew there.

Hope that helps. That's what I did.

With this possible increase in attendance this season.

It will be a must to open up the North bank, or block X or corner, at least.

Block W is so overcrowded now for MOST games, that it is becoming dangerous at certain times.

Analogy,
Its like a bus with 200 seats on it, but allowing 300 people on board.
Its ok while you drive in a straight line.
But when you have to break or go round a corner, it then becomes Carnage for all those on the bus.
Bodies and limbs everywhere, under seats, over seats, in the walkways with persons ontop.
Now that can be Block W, at times.

BLOODY WELL OPEN UP BLOCK X. on a continual bias.

If you go the menu top right (3 lines) and there is an option there, maybe your name or current ticket and you renew there.

Hope that helps. That's what I did.

No.

I didn’t have a season ticket last year, so this is a new one. Ideally wanted three, but looks like I have to settle for two, but the ones I want him popping up with that message.

Occasionally I’ll be able to buy one, but not very often. Have to see if I can get there in the week if I can’t do it online.

View attachment 32982

Are you trying to buy an adult full price and an under 8 £0.00 free ticket?? If so, I tried that yesterday and could not get it to work when buying a third junior seat at same time. Today, when looking at seats in the West it did work, but still not in the East. Might be a bug. I know that’s not helpful or a resolution but at least you might now know it’s not you.

Are you trying to buy an adult full price and an under 8 £0.00 free ticket?? If so, I tried that yesterday and could not get it to work when buying a third junior seat at same time. Today, when looking at seats in the West it did work, but still not in the East. Might be a bug. I know that’s not helpful or a resolution but at least you might now k let it’s not you.

Emergency services and an under 8. I’ve had Rylee add the emergency services option to my account (thanks @Cricko ) but just can’t add those two seats despite them being green. Just annoying when I’m actively trying to give the Club money and unable to do it.

With this possible increase in attendance this season.

It will be a must to open up the North bank, or block X or corner, at least.

Block W is so overcrowded now for MOST games, that it is becoming dangerous at certain times.

Analogy,
Its like a bus with 200 seats on it, but allowing 300 people on board.
Its ok while you drive in a straight line.
But when you have to break or go round a corner, it then becomes Carnage for all those on the bus.
Bodies and limbs everywhere, under seats, over seats, in the walkways with persons ontop.
Now that can be Block W, at times.

BLOODY WELL OPEN UP BLOCK X. on a continual bias.
Is Block X the one they're not allowed to open

Apparently so. Although, it was open at the start of the season.

When I spoke to John Watson at Wakering he said that they wanted to make the north west corner away fans via the main away entrance and the north bank, home fans via the car park.

The club were quoted 75k-100k to make this happen.
How many seats are there in Block X?

View attachment 32982

Try using a different device - but before you do, clear down your cart on this device and log out. Then logging in on another device (with nothing weird in cache, and an empty cart, and fingers crossed you'll get this sorted

Just bought a pair of season tickets. Gave up my last ones about 10 years ago. Fell out of love with the club and only went occasionally. That all changed last season so it felt right to give a bit back to the new owners and our marvellous playing and management staff
The best bit about this takeover is posts like this for me.
You've obviously never met @Voice of Reason then @Tommy2holes.

The man is as irritating as anything!! "Reason" my *rse!! 🤣🤣

Back