• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

I think there has been a huge influx of those that have not bought season cards for years due to a certain person still being there, The "reserved" seats for current season card holders will be in no hurry yet to reclaim their seats.

I can see well over 4000 season card holders maybe even 5000 in total and i think they will have to sort Block X at least.
Those are incredible numbers, but I think you're right looking at the number of unsold reserved seats. Some of the unsold seats may also be due to issues with the system - one of mine won't renew but they're inundated at the moment so I'll call them when it's quieter (have already e-mailed). I think @Boreham Blue has an issue with his too and there may be others.

They will absolutely have to sort something out with regards to Block X and/or the North West Corner. The latter may be favourite as it has a great wide ramped exit which may help with fire exits (if they can fix the other issues in this area.

I think there has been a huge influx of those that have not bought season cards for years due to a certain person still being there, The "reserved" seats for current season card holders will be in no hurry yet to reclaim their seats.

I can see well over 4000 season card holders maybe even 5000 in total and i think they will have to sort Block X at least.
Yep. If Block X, Y, Z area isn't sorted, then a lot of games are going to be "sell-outs" in the home areas very quickly. With a lot of missed revenue. Especially if we get off to a reasonable start.

Does this counter include the seats up for renewal (grey with black ring) ? Or just the actual sold seats?
I'm not sure about how valid the ringed items are as I know someone who has definitely renewed & their seats are still ringed.

I'm not sure about how valid the ringed items are as I know someone who has definitely renewed & their seats are still ringed.
I can believe that. Either way that total figure is going to increase greatly.

OK, had 20 minutes on my hands so did a little experiment/count up.

The current figure sold on the ticker is 2449. I have also been onto the ticket sales website and there are currently 1,632 grey/ringed seats on there.

Assuming that the figures and unclaimed previous season tickets are broadly accurate, if everyone who had a season ticket last year does renew, and miraculously we don't sell anymore new season tickets than we have so far, then that's already 4081 sold.

I appreciate that this won't be entirely accurate but it won't be far away, that also doesn't include the hospitality/comp tickets either.

With the way thing are going I can see us topping over 5k is season tickets. As mentioned elsewhere unless the capacity is increased in the NW corner a lot of games are going to be sell outs, and could still be with increased capacity.......

Those are incredible numbers, but I think you're right looking at the number of unsold reserved seats. Some of the unsold seats may also be due to issues with the system - one of mine won't renew but they're inundated at the moment so I'll call them when it's quieter (have already e-mailed). I think @Boreham Blue has an issue with his too and there may be others.

They will absolutely have to sort something out with regards to Block X and/or the North West Corner. The latter may be favourite as it has a great wide ramped exit which may help with fire exits (if they can fix the other issues in this area.
Yes I have emailed as mine was wrong ticket in account ill call later in the week if need be

The ticket office shuts at 4, which seems a bit mad to me. 🙄 so only online sales will hit the total from now on today.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS

Friday 19th July – 10am-8pm
Saturday 20th July – 10am – 2pm
Sunday 21st July – Closed

Monday 22nd July – 10am-4pm
Tuesday 23rd July – 10am-7pm
Wednesday 24th July – 10am-4pm
Thursday 25th July – 10am-7pm
Friday 26th July – 10am – 4pm
Saturday 27th July – Matchday hours
Sunday 28th July – Closed

Monday 29th July – 10am-4pm
Tuesday 30th July – 10am-7pm
Wednesday 31st July – 10am-4pm
Thursday 1st August – 10am-7pm
Friday 2nd August – 10am-7pm
Saturday 3rd August – 10am-2pm
Sunday 4th August – Closed

Monday 5th August – 10am-7pm
Tuesday 6th August – 10am-7pm
Wednesday 7th August – 10am-4pm
Thursday 8th August – 10am-7pm
Friday 9th August – 10am-4pm

Out of interest.

What is the capacity of home fans?

I guess it's what can be done with the north west corner.

But as is, and without x block etc, am I right in thinking home fans are limited to around 7500 tickets.

Out of interest.

What is the capacity of home fans?

I guess it's what can be done with the north west corner.

But as is, and without x block etc, am I right in thinking home fans are limited to around 7500 tickets.
I think it might be as low as 7,300 physical seats for home fans at the moment. Without Block X and not including Corporate.

That long ago? Crickey.
Yeah, been travelling down for a couple of seasons now but not as often as I’d like to. Been doing a few away games too. Will get to a few more this season than in the last couple, thus for sure but can’t do Tuesday nights anymore because of training the ones I did do, I wasn’t getting home until 12:30-1. 😴😴
Hope you’re keeping well & will catch up with you in the BB on the 10th.
I know he’s old, but using @Cricko as a yardstick for all things ancient is a bit strong IMO

Just bought a pair of season tickets. Gave up my last ones about 10 years ago. Fell out of love with the club and only went occasionally. That all changed last season so it felt right to give a bit back to the new owners and our marvellous playing and management staff
Same here VoR old gits back together again!! 😁

I imagine that is something Justin would be happy to review.
Yes I think Tom may want to review this.Could ask for proof such as the veterans card or military discount card as both have name and picture on them.May insentivse people not 61 to buy one .

Yes I think Tom may want to review this.Could ask for proof such as the veterans card or military discount card as both have name and picture on them.May insentivse people not 61 to buy one .
I also think the age for a senior card should increase by 1 year of age every two years. So those missing out by a year or two now aren’t hit with an instant 6 year cut off

With the way thing are going I can see us topping over 5k is season tickets. As mentioned elsewhere unless the capacity is increased in the NW corner a lot of games are going to be sell outs, and could still be with increased capacity.......
And not to mention revenue.

Back