• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Out of interest, from looking at some data on the old ticket threads for the opening games of the last 2 seasons, does anyone know why we lost ~700 in the East Stand?

View attachment 32969
To do with the exits I believe, If there was an emergency. They aren't adequate enough these days to serve the original capacity. So it's had to be reduced.

To be fair I don't disagree. It's hard enough moving around the corridors of the East when queueing for a half-time cuppa. Let alone trying to exit in an emergency.

Needs pulling down basically.

Many a time i've forgotten a cap and regretted it. Luckily next to me is the fencing that allows access to the directors box from the pitch so I at least have something to lean my arm against to allow me to shield my eyes with my hand.

@BoyWonder2 Row A might not be great for a 4 year old, but if he is anything like mine chances are he wouldn't be sitting on his arse any way. Mine usually changes position and kneels on seats so raises his height a bit. Could always bring a seat cushion to raise him up a bit if you did decide to go for a Row A seat.

At least with a front row he is not restricted to the height of the person in front with his view
Could you ask if you can go look at the seats before you buy ?

To do with the exits I believe, If there was an emergency. They aren't adequate enough these days to serve the original capacity. So it's had to be reduced.

To be fair I don't disagree. It's hard enough moving around the corridors of the East when queueing for a half-time cuppa. Let alone trying to exit in an emergency.

Needs pulling down basically.
Am I right in thinking they're looking at rebuilding it?

Am I right in thinking they're looking at rebuilding it?
Correct. But obviously that would require huge amounts of money and also for the rest of the ground to be operational first, to cater for the seats lost during the build.

I know this is about season tickets, but does anyone know when regular day tickets will be available for the York game?
Got ours this morning queuing at the ticket office. Think they've sorted the problem I mentioned earlier in the thread.

A couple of poor souls just behind me queued for about 30 minutes before they realised that the York tickets couldn't be purchased yet. Suggests perhaps a near sell-out?

Some ticket booking systems don't allow you to leave a single seat on its own.

I’m not. Two seats together, trying to add both to the basket and it will only let me add one.

Did have three seats initially but whilst they were sorting my account, someone nabbed one of those.

I think with Hospitality season tickets which are not included in our counter it is safe to say we have passed the 2500 mark now. :LoyalSupporter:

View attachment 32972
Does this counter include the seats up for renewal (grey with black ring) ? Or just the actual sold seats?

If not, then the amount of new season card holders is staggering.

Just those actually sold.
Blimey. If the majority of those renew and we continue picking up new season card holders, then the totals will be huge. I cant be arsed to count, but there must be 1,000+ still yet to renew (probably waiting for payday)

Blimey. If the majority of those renew and we continue picking up new season card holders, then the totals will be huge.
I think there has been a huge influx of those that have not bought season cards for years due to a certain person still being there, The "reserved" seats for current season card holders will be in no hurry yet to reclaim their seats.

I can see well over 4000 season card holders maybe even 5000 in total and i think they will have to sort Block X at least.

Back