• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Trying to sort mine out this morning, didn’t have one last year so doing it fresh.

Wanting to get my eldest one too, he is 4, what is the view like from the front row of the east stand? I normally sit a few rows back, but my old seat is gone. Just wondered if a 4 year old will be able to see over the advertising boards.

In addition to the view, you might want to take the weather into account as well. I’ve seen people get soaked in those first few rows when it’s hammered down.

Trying to sort mine out this morning, didn’t have one last year so doing it fresh.

Wanting to get my eldest one too, he is 4, what is the view like from the front row of the east stand? I normally sit a few rows back, but my old seat is gone. Just wondered if a 4 year old will be able to see over the advertising boards.
May be difficult to see unless he's on your lap. My wife is 5 foot 2 and she's always moaning lol

There’s no happy medium at the front of the East. You can’t see anything when the sun is shining either (especially that low winter sun)
Many a time i've forgotten a cap and regretted it. Luckily next to me is the fencing that allows access to the directors box from the pitch so I at least have something to lean my arm against to allow me to shield my eyes with my hand.

@BoyWonder2 Row A might not be great for a 4 year old, but if he is anything like mine chances are he wouldn't be sitting on his arse any way. Mine usually changes position and kneels on seats so raises his height a bit. Could always bring a seat cushion to raise him up a bit if you did decide to go for a Row A seat.

At least with a front row he is not restricted to the height of the person in front with his view

Out of interest, from looking at some data on the old ticket threads for the opening games of the last 2 seasons, does anyone know why we lost ~700 in the East Stand?

1721649461097.png

There’s no happy medium at the front of the East. You can’t see anything when the sun is shining either (especially that low winter sun)

Standing in the back row with the rest of the East Green Ultras is the best option.

I've just been told no availability in the Captains Bar this season which was £800+ last season. Not unless you have the meal deal, which works out £1200. Which is not for me.

I didn't renew last season, for obvious reasons. So obviously no priority. Now looks like I wont be a seaso this season.

Standing in the back row with the rest of the East Green Ultras is the best option.

I've just been told no availability in the Captains Bar this season which was £800+ last season. Not unless you have the meal deal, which works out £1200. Which is not for me.

I didn't renew last season, for obvious reasons. So obviously no priority. Now looks like I wont be a seaso this season.
Get a season ticket in W block you fanny. :LoyalSupporter: 😂

East green ultras 😂
Ultra quiet!!!

Back