• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

That’s the problem my account says Adult and my history says I paid £340 for adult last year, whereas I actually paid £215 for Senior 🤷‍♂️
Email them a copy of your last season card and driving licence/passport and I'm sure they will sort it. As long as you're 61+ you'll be fine.

Christ I have been over the west now for 15 years or something

Good times over the east though! You back watching Southend now the

Christ I have been over the west now for 15 years or something

Good times over the east though! You back watching Southend now then?
That long ago? Crickey.
Yeah, been travelling down for a couple of seasons now but not as often as I’d like to. Been doing a few away games too. Will get to a few more this season than in the last couple, thus for sure but can’t do Tuesday nights anymore because of training the ones I did do, I wasn’t getting home until 12:30-1. 😴😴
Hope you’re keeping well & will catch up with you in the BB on the 10th.

I would also think that a number of existing ticket holders won't have rushed to renew yet, safe that they would get the same seat. Whereas those like me & several other posters who are returning to season cards would have wanted to get in early so we could get our preferred seat. Although somebody beat me to mine. 😒😒

Pretty impressive that in 48 hours 40% of the East has gone & if you exclude the South Lower, where I wouldn't expect to sell that many, we are now over 30% on the overall take up.

View attachment 32951
This is where the whole family stand issue needs looking at. Nearly 2k of our current capacity is not available to purchase without a child ticket.
Especially if Block X is not open for while, this really limits our usable home capacity.
I'm sure it's one of many things the new board are aware of.

Tearing my hair out. Supporter for 50 years, ST holder for 20+. Tried to renew on line but system didn't recognise password. Ask for reset - nothing arrived. Registered again, new password and received message account now active.

Logged in today - password not recognised. Asked for password reset - nothing arrived.

Anyone else had this problem?

Tearing my hair out. Supporter for 50 years, ST holder for 20+. Tried to renew on line but system didn't recognise password. Ask for reset - nothing arrived. Registered again, new password and received message account now active.

Logged in today - password not recognised. Asked for password reset - nothing arrived.

No. Mine wss really easy.

Managed to guess the password and my renewal was straight forward.

Are you going to the Gillingham game? I'd go into the ticket office then.

Really sorry to hear this, I know these frustrations, I had it with my Adult Work account sometime ago, I hope you sort it and get yourself to where you need to be!

Without wanting to sound patronising, can a relative who is a bit more tech savvy (I always get my son to help me!) get your old account back, and order via the original account?.

If not then I would go down to the ticket office personally and get it sorted.

That long ago? Crickey.
Yeah, been travelling down for a couple of seasons now but not as often as I’d like to. Been doing a few away games too. Will get to a few more this season than in the last couple, thus for sure but can’t do Tuesday nights anymore because of training the ones I did do, I wasn’t getting home until 12:30-1. 😴😴
Hope you’re keeping well & will catch up with you in the BB on the 10th.
Yes will get you a beer, see you then

Now over 2000 on the seat tracker as well. 🙂

The 3 main areas are now all over 30% & excluding SL we are 32.4% overall. Not 'alf bad.

Last edited:
Trying to sort mine out this morning, didn’t have one last year so doing it fresh.

Wanting to get my eldest one too, he is 4, what is the view like from the front row of the east stand? I normally sit a few rows back, but my old seat is gone. Just wondered if a 4 year old will be able to see over the advertising boards.

Trying to sort mine out this morning, didn’t have one last year so doing it fresh.

Wanting to get my eldest one too, he is 4, what is the view like from the front row of the east stand? I normally sit a few rows back, but my old seat is gone. Just wondered if a 4 year old will be able to see over the advertising boards.
Took my small son in the front row years ago and he struggled to see over the hoardings. Wouldn't have thought its changed much since.

Thanks all. It seems I can get into my account via PC but not via iPad!!!!

Either way, I’ll need to get the ticket office to link my STs to my account so I don’t have the same problem next year. I’ve swung by the ticket office a few minutes ago but there’s quite a queue at the moment. I’ll see what the queue is like on my way back.

Last year they sold my regular seats to someone else despite paying for them in advance via the early bird offer.

Rows G, H & I in block B (east stand) are the complimentary tickets are they, so row J, I can’t see any pillars in the way on the map, is that correct?

Back