• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

They've still got to clear all the debts that have now got payment plans coming due. E.g. Pg site services are due, was it, weekly payments over next 11 weeks to clear their debt?
Absolutely, a club debt and this income will be coming into the club and can be used for that.

I think it was Stewarts Law that was the weekly payments in 11 weeks ish, but could be wrong. But the main thing is we should be healthier off the pitch as well as on it now.

Absolutely, a club debt and this income will be coming into the club and can be used for that.

I think it was Stewarts Law that was the weekly payments in 11 weeks ish, but could be wrong. But the main thing is we should be healthier off the pitch as well as on it now.
Absolutely - but I guess this coming season will still be a 'recovery' season financially as we'll be dealing with the legacy debts. Should all be in the master plan though so hopefully no surprises!

Just to keep everyone in the loop (I know you are all gagging to know), I won't be renewing my tickets yet.

I am channeling my "inner Ron" and taking it to the wire, leaving it until early next week, my seats are reserved until the end of the month anyway.

It will no doubt be less frenetic then and also by then I might have worked out how to pay for them.

Any tickets sold in East Blues, the Directors Box / corporate boxes etc and some other small pockets aren't counted in our numbers as they are unavailable on the OS.

So, just like matchday ticket sales are always a bit higher in reality than our tracker (which basically counts how many of the available seats on the OS have been sold) so are season ticket sales.

It saves us all counting and is very close to the true figure, but those other areas are why you will always see club announcements slightly ahead of our figures.

Showing a 1000 seats available in the east with 2 more weeks of sales it may be hard to get tickets over there on a match day

I noticed that there are many many seats shown as grey with a black circle round them, denoting they are reserved for current season ticket holders so a lot of people have not yet renewed, possibly awaiting payday, the opportunity to visit the ticket office this week, or experiencing technical difficulties. Possibly between 1600 and 1800 not yet renewed.

Given that over 2000 season tickets have been bought already, many by returning supporters or people like me who would actually have saved money if I had bought a season ticket last season given the number of games that attended, we could be on for a fantastic number of season ticketa sold this year which would really inject some funds into the club. A great way of saying thanks to COSU but also potentially increasing the possibility of signings.

Looking forward to this season.

Back