• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Tried to renew, but although I became Senior last season and paid reduced price. I was sent adult ticket and receipt. Now asking for adult price of £400?? Guess i will have to wait on the phone during the week 😩 Wonder if still has the Millwall tickets on hold message?

Tried to renew, but although I became Senior last season and paid reduced price. I was sent adult ticket and receipt. Now asking for adult price of £400?? Guess i will have to wait on the phone during the week 😩 Wonder if still has the Millwall tickets on hold message?
Are you 62+?

That’s strange because if you had a senior one last season it should automatically say senior and hence what the senior price is or that is what is did with mine (although mine is NHS one) and I had no issues but my husband has a senior and had no issues
Re-check on your account

That’s strange because if you had a senior one last season it should automatically say senior and hence what the senior price is or that is what is did with mine (although mine is NHS one) and I had no issues but my husband has a senior and had no issues
Re-check on your account
That’s the problem my account says Adult and my history says I paid £340 for adult last year, whereas I actually paid £215 for Senior 🤷‍♂️

Re-check on your account
Mine was nhs 2 but was given adult last year says adult on account so have emailed them

I would also think that a number of existing ticket holders won't have rushed to renew yet, safe that they would get the same seat. Whereas those like me & several other posters who are returning to season cards would have wanted to get in early so we could get our preferred seat. Although somebody beat me to mine. 😒😒

Pretty impressive that in 48 hours 40% of the East has gone & if you exclude the South Lower, where I wouldn't expect to sell that many, we are now over 30% on the overall take up.

1721576737226.png

Paddington Blue has same issue, he is on his hols, so I will be into T.O. next week to sort it for him.

And I do applaud the club for the manner of increasing the age for concessions.

I would also think that a number of existing ticket holders won't have rushed to renew yet, safe that they would get the same seat. Whereas those like me & several other posters who are returning to season cards would have wanted to get in early so we could get our preferred seat. Although somebody beat me to mine. 😒😒

Pretty impressive that in 48 hours 40% of the East has gone & if you exclude the South Lower, where I wouldn't expect to sell that many, we are now over 30% on the overall take up.

View attachment 32951
I reckon they left it to long for last years season ticket holders to re-new their seats TBH , In my ideal world, I would of gave them until next Friday ( 26th July ) to re-new then they go on general sale to us peasants.

Going to be a mad rush for us match day ticket buyers IMHO ( accept if you want to site in the Lower South Stand of course )

Last edited:
I reckon they left it to long for last years season ticket holders to re-new their seats TBH , In my ideal world, I would of gave them until next Friday ( 26th July ) to re-new then they go on general sale to us peasants.

Going to be a made rush for us match day ticket buyers IMHO ( accept if you want to site in the Lower South Stand of course )
I would imagine the number of season ticket holders currently on holiday considerably outnumbers the number of season tickets holders who won’t renew.

There surely can’t be many season ticket holders who’ve sat through the last few seasons and having seen consortium takeover say “not for me”.

I would imagine the number of season ticket holders currently on holiday considerably outnumbers the number of season tickets holders who won’t renew.

There surely can’t be many season ticket holders who’ve sat through the last few seasons and having seen consortium takeover say “not for me”.

Yes, that would be a bugger wouldn't it - you return from 2 lovely weeks in Torquay to find that "your seat" has been taken by someone else whilst you were enjoying donkey rides along the beach.

At home or sitting around a swimming pool, I've read it takes a few minute's to re-new online.

That's the world wide web for you :-)

I agree cannot see many not going to re-new this season TBH

I like to sit in the East Yellows ( B Block ) looking at the seating on-line today , I going to have run down the ticket office when that go on general sale, only few dozen left that are not shaded in grey ..lol

Last edited:
Just checked out the seat plan for the West Stand, there is a hell of a lot of season card holders, who have yet to renew there seats for the coming season.

If they all renew over the next 10 days I reckon we are in for bumper season card sales this season..

Nearing £500k coming into the club on sales, taking £250.00 as an average price for each season ticket sold.
very rough calculation, but what cannot be overstated is this season for the first in many all the income raised should go towards running the club.
They've still got to clear all the debts that have now got payment plans coming due. E.g. Pg site services are due, was it, weekly payments over next 11 weeks to clear their debt?

Back