• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Just been into my account and my sons isn't there, he's had to reset his password and he is sorted.
More than happy to have handed over my money to Jason and the consortium.
It's the very least I can do after they saved the club I love

Last edited:
£400 is, I think the highest in the league (Not horrendous) so I think that will be something for the Trust to look at. But I have no doubt that when they fix capacity there will be more flexibility with prices. One to watch

Feel like some seats are being held. I didn't have a season card last year and that seat was still there in green. When selected it comes up with error so purchased the row behind. The seats I've purchased is greyed out but my the original seat I wanted is still green but cant select it. Hmmmm

Bought my seniors season ticket. £250 is very good value, assuming the early bird cost per match is £15 like last season. I don’t think I will make it to 17 matches this season due to the fact I anticipate spending some time out of the country but it is worth it to put the money in the club’s coffers, asap. Looking forward to the Gillingham friendly as well, have missed my football fix for the last few months (Euros did not count).

Last edited:
Paid £380 for me and £90 for WS Junior (7-16) last year, so gone up to £400 and £95. This is West Stand, Block V.

C'est la vie.
When you bought your son's ticket did you do that from your own account and assign him as attendee? My son has his own account but ideally I'd purchase both on mine.

Back